Currently, many multidisciplinary teams are absent of a good facilitator, and/or those that exist are not rooted in a shared philosophy and understanding of what a strong/effective team is and how the facilitator plays a critical role on that team.
A team facilitator is a neutral leader who tends to the relationships, communication and accountability of the MDT while fostering an inclusive environment to improve outcomes for children and families impacted by abuse.
We invite team facilitators to join us for a learning experience about the roots of effective teams and how facilitators can strengthen them, ultimately creating better outcomes for kids and families.
- Course Format: Two and a half days of classroom learning cover three modules: Foundations, Skill Building, and Team Resilience. An online community will be available for pre-work and follow up, as well as continued support and learning.
- Course Dates: Leading Engaged Teams is postponed until further notice. Visit mrcac.tfaforms.net/96 to sign up for a notification when training dates are set.
- Location: Edina, Minnesota (a Western suburb of Minneapolis)
- Cost: There is no tuition fee for this training, and Midwest Regional CAC will cover the cost of lodging. Participants will need to cover their own travel and food costs and will need to purchase a StrengthsFinder 2.0 book (typically $15-$20).
- Audience: Team facilitators from the Midwest Region (Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin)
- Application: The application for the next training will be available approximately two months before the training dates.
Please do not book travel until we have notified you of your acceptance and the training logistics.
Questions? Contact Sara Lee, Program Manager of Training and Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*NOTE: After participating in Leading Engaged Teams, individuals may apply to become trainers of the curriculum. If you are interested in becoming a trainer, please contact Sara Lee, Program Manager of Training and Education, at email@example.com.