A team facilitator is a neutral leader who tends to the relationships, communication and accountability of the MDT while fostering an inclusive environment to improve outcomes for children and families impacted by abuse. In this unique blended learning experience, we invite team facilitators to take five online lessons related to core concepts for team facilitation, participate in monthly discussion groups related to each lesson, and engage in a virtual community to share and expand learning.
Registration for this session is now closed.
- Program Format: The program includes five online lessons (one lesson released each month), a monthly virtual discussion group, and access to a virtual community.
- Program Dates: The full schedule for group discussions (July through November 2020) is included in the syllabus linked below.
- Cost: In an effort to provide pandemic relief, there is no charge for this program at this time.
- Audience: This program is open to team facilitators from the Midwest Region (Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin). Facilitators from Nebraska, Minnesota and Missouri have the option to participate in a state-specific discussion group led by their respective chapters. Participants from those states can indicate the preferred discussion group - the one for your state or the one for all Midwest participants - when completing the discussion group registration.
- Signing Up: Registration for this session is now closed. We will be releasing a self-paced version of the course in November. In the meantime, feel free to join us in monthly Community Consult Circles to learn from and network with fellow team facilitators in the region. You can also click on the Sign Up for Updates icon below to be informed when new phases are open for Core Concepts for Team Facilitation.
Questions? Contact Sara Lee, Program Manager of Training and Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're excited to partner with our chapters to offer state-specific discussion groups for team facilitators from the states below: