Core Concepts for Team Facilitation | Self-Paced
Core Concepts for Team Facilitation is a self-paced, online course with five lessons. Each lesson contains foundational knowledge and skills for effective team facilitation, and learners can choose to access all of the lessons or select specific lessons to meet a particular need. The content will be beneficial for individuals who are responsible for facilitation of teams, groups of people and/or organizations.
You can learn more about the course by downloading the syllabus and access guide below. As an overview, these are the lessons included in the course:
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Team Facilitation and the Google Team Model
- Lesson 2: Creating a Safe Space for Your Team
- Lesson 3: Structures and Processes
- Lesson 4: Facilitating Open Dialogue
- Lesson 5: Building Individual and Team Resilience
Download the syllabus and access guide for more information.