The Midwest Regional Children’s Advocacy Center (MRCAC) welcomes participation on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/MidwestRegionalChildrensAdvocacyCenter) and encourages you to interact with us often and to comment about the content you find here.
We do not discriminate against any views, but administrators of official Facebook page do reserve the right to delete the following, or to block users who post the following:
- Obscenity, nudity, defamation or hate speech (Speech that targets people or groups based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, or any other protected status)
- Comments/posts that threaten to harm individuals, groups or organizations
- Commercial advertisements or solicitations of funds
- Endorsement or encouragement of illegal activities
- Multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- Personal information including but not limited to e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short, we ask for respectful interaction on our page to help grow and support our community.
Please be aware that while administrators are responsible for moderating the page, we cannot immediately review every comment posted on a page. Opinions expressed in non-MRCAC posts are not necessarily those of MRCAC and its employees, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of these posts.