A team facilitator is a neutral leader who tends to the relationships, communication and accountability of the multidisciplinary team while fostering an inclusive environment to improve outcomes for children and families impacted by abuse. While the role of a team facilitator can be quite complex, we believe there are essential skills, mindsets, and areas of knowledge which are key to effective team facilitation. These components have been combined into the course, Core Concepts for Team Facilitation, and we have developed two ways for you to engage with the course material.
Self-Paced Course | Ongoing
Through this free online course, participants will work through any or all of the five lessons. A virtual community is embedded in the course to allow for networking with fellow learners.
- Program Dates: Participants can enjoy this course at their own pace, taking all or select lessons in the course. Six months is an ideal period to work through all of the content.
- Audience: This program is designed for individuals who are responsible for facilitation of teams, groups of people and/or organizations. There are no geographic restrictions related to participation.
- Next Step: Visit www.mrcac.org/elearning/cc4course/ or click on the icon below to learn more and register.
Course + Community
In this unique blended learning experience, we invite team facilitators to participate in regular discussion groups related to each of the five online lessons to share and expand learning.
- Program Dates: For those who have registered for the Spring 2021 session, virtual discussion sessions will be held on April 13, April 27, May 11, May 25, and June 8, 2021. The next set of dates for our discussion series have not yet been released.
- Audience: This program is open to team facilitators from the Midwest Region (Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin).
- Next Step: Visit https://mrcac.tfaforms.net/167 or click on the icon below to be notified of the next discussion series dates.