A team facilitator is a neutral leader who tends to the relationships, communication and accountability of the multidisciplinary team while fostering an inclusive environment to improve outcomes for children and families impacted by abuse. While the role of a team facilitator can be quite complex, we believe there are essential skills, mindsets, and areas of knowledge which are key to effective team facilitation. These components have been combined into the course, Core Concepts for Team Facilitation, and we have developed two ways for you to engage with the course material.
Self-Paced Course | Ongoing
Through this free online course, participants will work through any or all of the five lessons. A virtual community is embedded in the course to allow for networking with fellow learners.
- Program Dates: Participants can enjoy this course at their own pace, taking all or select lessons in the course. Six months is an ideal period to work through all of the content.
- Audience: This program is designed for individuals who are responsible for facilitation of teams, groups of people and/or organizations. There are no geographic restrictions related to participation.
- Next Step: Visit www.mrcac.org/elearning/cc4course/ or click on the icon below to learn more and register.
Course + Community
In this unique, blended learning experience, we invite team facilitators to participate in regular discussion groups related to each of the five online lessons plus a bonus skill-building session to share and expand learning.
- Program Dates: Planning is in progress for future program dates. If you would like to be notified when registration opens, click the button below.
- Audience: This program is open to team facilitators from the Midwest and Western Regions.
- Next Steps: Click on the button below to be notified when registration opens for the next discussion series.
You can also click here to learn more about this opportunity.
For another opportunity to grow your skills and your network, please join us in quarterly Community Consult Circles to learn from and connect with fellow facilitators in the Midwest region.
Questions? Reach out to Sara Lee, Program Manager of Training and Education.